Friday, August 22, 2008

Best Response to a Bug Report Ever



That's just hilarious. I have heard some goods one in my time, but this is really great. Some of the best are:

  • "It's not a bug; it's an undocumented feature."

  • "It isn't beta software. It is just new version that has never been released in production." (Yes, I have actually heard this one with my own ears.)

  • "Please make sure the modem is plugged in." - "I already told you what lights were lit up on the modem. How can it be unplugged?" - "Sir, please make sure it is plugged."

  • (After going through all the troubleshooting steps with an agent...) "It seems the service is down in your area."

  • Mac's response to the iphone not working on Vista 64bit system even though it listed Vista as an OS it works on was to quietly remove it.

Do you have any funny ones? Please put them in the comments.

No comments: